Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

My time was 4:20

Do I get ten extra special bonus points if I smoked some illegal things instead of swallowing illegal things?

This game was brilliant. I loved the concept and the execution. The music worked well with it too. It could have used maybe 5 more levels that were even harder though, after the first time around they were all pretty easy.

SD Arkanoid MX SD Arkanoid MX

great timekiller

and i might play it again. the speed was a bit slow, but for a flash player i think you did a good job. i like the powerups, that made the game worth playing past board one for me. i dont recall much of the original game, but maybe if you made this one harder, added speed settings or something then it would be better. keep at it, you seem to have a grasp of making games.

SD-Syndicate responds:

Thanks for the review dude, I might include a difficulty setting in the next update, so thanks for that idea :)

And yeah, its a shame it didnt play online as quick as on the desktop coz it runs sweet from there. I'll go through the code again and see if I can make it any smoother.

Box of Tricks Box of Tricks

pointless

i couldn't get it to do anything entertaining, try making stuff more obvious. maybe some violence and explosions would have made it better.

Lightaber Lightaber

not bad

i got 3957. it was pretty fun, but a one time play thing. maybe if 5000 became "holy crap you're good" then i'd try again.

Ghost Ball 1 Ghost Ball 1

speed it up

it would have been worth playing if i moved maybe 3 times as fast, but at that speed i quit after the first level.

kray responds:

well dont review it if u aint seen it all !

Ninjaman! Ninjaman!

good job

the game was great, and the combos were cool, reminded me a bit of the old sonic games mixed with samurai style. it also had a great fps rate on my ghetto ass computer, which means you must have put some work into this one. it shows. kudos.

Fly into the Trade Center Fly into the Trade Center

omfg...:)

now im not gonna say that this game deserves to exist, but i will say that i laughed my ass of playing it. it is the least tasteful piece of garbage ever to soil god's green earth. kudos.

Air Defence 3!! Air Defence 3!!

cool

great game, but after a while you canwalk away and leave it running, checking on it periodically. more enemies and upgrades woulda been good.

D-fence 2 !! D-fence 2 !!

p-l-a-y t-h-i-s g-a-m-e

the gameplay is awesome. i spent like 2 and a half hours on this one. the only problems were: lag, not enough upgrades, and it was too short (yes, 2 and a half hours seems like nothing in this game) it also needs a bigger variety of enemies and weapons.